The program aims at training the participants on the mechanisms of scientific research. It targets those interested in political sciences, international relations and community management systems, such as:
- Parties and political formations in the Arab World and the Middle East.
- Decision making in political platforms.
- The external and internal policies of countries.
- International relations.
Merits and conditions:
- Training time is one month and a half.
- The applicant must finish a refereed research in one of the specified areas and present it in a special lecture in the center at the end of the training.
- The center provides accommodation and the training place.
Required skills and expertise:
- A university degree.
- Full mastery of the Arabic language.
- Good knowledge of English, reading, writing and speaking.
- Applicant must be no more than 35 years old.
- Must have good knowledge of social sciences, especially Middle Eastern studies.
- Seriousness and commitment to training.
- Communication skills and adapting to a multi-cultural environment.
*To apply to the program, please send your CV in Arabic as your mother tongue together with an abstract about the paper to: http://firstname.lastname@example.org